Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bad Hair Day!

The weather has been so beautiful lately! This whole past week has been near 80 degrees. So unusual for this time of year, but hey we will take it! Because of that my girls have been filthy at the end of the day from playing outside, especially Kelsey. So we have switched our routine from having morning baths to nighttime baths. Doing their hair is always a bit more of a challenge in the morning, especially when Kelsey gets breakfast food in hers. Mylee's had quite the due this morning. Check it out!
Going on with the bath theme. The other night Kelsey got out of her bath and didn't want to get dressed. This is a common problem. Instead of struggling with her, I told her to come get me when she was ready to get dressed and I would help her. In this past this has worked like a charm. I went downstairs and did dinner dishes and after a while I called up to Kelsey to see if she was ready yet. I didn't get any answer. I tried a few more times and still no answer. Afraid that she might be into trouble, I ran upstairs and this is what I found. She was so tired! Playing outside all day does a number on her. Sweet little girl.

3 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Hey cami, its me jocelyn!!
Hey cute family. You guys are the cutest!!! How have you been. Email me your email and I can patch you through to mine!! Take care

Logan and Tanya said...

So cute! You better keep an eye on that Mylee with those big eyes...and hair! :) I love it. And Kelsey...what a sweetheart. Janessa loved her postcard. Thank you so much for your efforts to send that. It really made her day!

AmyLyn said...

I LOVE that crazy hair!! Her hair is really amazing. So fun to catch up.