Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged....

I've been out of the blogging world for a couple of weeks, it's nice to be back!

Emily and Dionne here it goes:

10 years ago I:

1- I was a sophomore in high school, counting the days until I turned 16!

2- Anxious and unsure about dating boys, but excited and curious to see if I would get asked out.

3- Trying to find my place in high school: Where to eat lunch, what to do on weekends, what to wear and how to do my hair, etc.

4- Studying and doing homework into insane hours of the night.

5- Taking care of younger siblings, awaiting the birth of another sibling.


5 things on todays "to-do list" (I’ll do tomorrow, since I am doing this late at night)

1- Choreograph 2 dances for a dance class I begin teaching next week.

2- Call maintenance to fix the broken light in our bathroom.

3- Hang picture and shelf in my bedroom

4- Make a cake for Mylee’s B-day

5- Make chicken salad for a birthday luncheon with my friends—it is another one of my friend’s b-day’s tomorrow too.



5 Snacks I enjoy:

1- Yogurt with fruit

2- Cinnamon Pita Chips

3- Nature Valley granola bars

4- Chocolate—humm, is that considered a snack?

5- Sea Salt Pita chips and lemon hummus—any non-Vermonters heard of that one? Oh it’s so good!


5 Places I have lived:

1- Salt Lake City, Utah

2- Rexburg, Idaho

3- Provo, Utah

4- Orem, Utah

5- Essex Junction, Vermont


5 Jobs I have had:

1- Assembly worker at Emergency Essentials

2- Customer service representative at For Every Body

3- Customer service representative at Investools

4- Research Assistant at BYU, studied the effects religion has on the family—very interesting

5- A telemarketer for Moneyline—yes, I was one of those annoying people



5 Pet Peeves

1- Being told all that I am not doing right and not noticing what I am doing right. I need a lot of positive feedback.

2- Having hair in my face

3- Getting telemarketing calls

4- My oily complexion—anyone know any cures?

5- When Blake buys junk food



5 things that bring me joy:

1- Watching my children grow
2- Seeing Blake happy
3- Crafting something, anything
4- Getting my house organized and knowing where everything is.
5- Spending time with good friends or family.

5 People I tag:

1-Miquelle
2-Natalie
3-Annette
4-Melissa
5-Nicole

No comments: