I burned a CD for each dancer with songs we will use each week to teach them rhythm, the 5 ballet positions, simple dance techniques in the genres of jazz, ballet, lyrical, and modern, and 2 dance routines--we'll see how far we get on the last one. The class will run for 7 weeks and we have already completed two. Stay tuned for more fun pictures as I have lots of fun activites planned for upcoming classes :)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Dance Lessons
I burned a CD for each dancer with songs we will use each week to teach them rhythm, the 5 ballet positions, simple dance techniques in the genres of jazz, ballet, lyrical, and modern, and 2 dance routines--we'll see how far we get on the last one. The class will run for 7 weeks and we have already completed two. Stay tuned for more fun pictures as I have lots of fun activites planned for upcoming classes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just thinking, "I hope you guys are applying to Iowa!" Keep us in mind, we have a top ranked ortho program. You guys would really like it here. Beautiful biking and hiking, large church support group, crazy Big 10 football, etc.
I would really love to be a fly on the wall! How cute! Better yet, I would love to have Kambria in it! (She's already begging to go to dance like the older girls!)
Oh Cami, I wish SO bad that I knew anything about dance so I could have a class like this some day. I do want to do mini sports someday and possibly a gymnastics class. But, it's the adorable dancers that are so fun to hear about. You are lucky to be able to teach them. Where is it that you teach? I would also love to be a fly on the wall like Tanya. How fun!
Post a Comment