Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today for playgroup, we went to the pumpkin at a nearby nursery. We had lots of fun and the weather could not have been more beautiful! The first thing Kelsey asked me this morning when she woke up was, "Mom, are we going to the pumpkin patch today and I can get a baby pumpkin?" She was so excited to go get a baby pumpkin. Funny that as we get older we want the biggest pumpkin. We loaded onto a trailer attached to a tracker and got a ride over to the pumpkin patch.


Kelsey had a hard time deciding on a pumpkin as you can see the handful she has in her arms.


Mylee liked the pumpkin patch, but wasn't too thrilled about the tracker ride. Kelsey thought it was GREAT! After our ride and picking out our pumpkins at the pumpkin patch we got a ride back to the farm and got cider donuts and apple cider, YUMM!! It was a fun outing!

4 comments:

Sam and Carmin said...

Cami, this sounds like a great outing with the girls. These are the things that memories and traditions are made of . . . Keep them up, your kids will love them for years to come! Carmin

miquelle and cody said...

what cute pictures! that was fun! (I like your new blog)

Erin said...

I love Halloween and pumpkins. I bet the girls liked riding the tractor.

Logan and Tanya said...

I love it! Kelsey seems to be at such a fun, "easy to please" kind of age! I am so glad you're having some fun outings. I have been thinking of you SOOO much lately! I hope you, the girls, and Blake are all doing ok!