
Today at my little dance class I took pictures of my dancers. Two were missing because they were sick--so sad!! Our pictures were a success! I had to show off all of my cute little dancers. Oh yeah, and don't mind Kelsey's panties, opps!! Our dance classs has been so much fun and I'm so impressed with what my girls have learned! Some of you have asked where I have held them





5 comments:
Cami those are sweet pictures.
Good for you! Great job on all their "ballet positions"...so cute! Are you doing a little performance? So cute...
Those are such cute pics Cami! I wish Maddy was old enough to be in your little class. It sounds like it was a lot of fun!
Oh! So CUTE! Love it!
Hey You teach dance! Where at? How'd you keep up on your dance skills over the years? I don't dance a stitch anymore, except for fun, and I look funny when I do!
Post a Comment