Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kelsey's Interview

1. What is something mom always says to you? Do my chores
2. What makes mom happy? Doing my chores
3. What makes mom sad? When I don’t do my chores
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Doing silly things
5. What was your mom like as a child? she did chores
6. How old is your mom? 4
7. How tall is your mom? Real HUGE (hand over head)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? cartoons
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She tries to find me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know
11. What is your mom really good at? Helping little kids do chores
12. What is your mom not very good at? Getting Jesus to come down from heaven (Where did that come from???)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Clean up
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she does her chores (do we see a theme here?)16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? The Little Mermaid
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play with each other
18. How are you and your mom the same? I just don’t know
19. How are you and your mom different? We are wearing different colors
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause she gives me hugs and kisses
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When he gives her kisses.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Lowes (we’ve been house hunting/dreaming too much apparently)

All Moms that have not done this are now TAGGED!!

6 comments:

Polly said...

Oh, Kelsey that is so cute!!! Cami I don't really remember you having any chores. Did you?

Polly said...

P.S. Let me qualify that... you didn't have regular chores when you were 4, but we worked together around the house. Maybe I'm forgetting something though!

Monica said...

Did Kelsey have an off-day with getting her chores done in a timely manner, and maybe you had to remind her several times that day? This is very cute...I wish I could ask Lil' O what he thinks.

Dionne said...

Very cute tag Cami -- I'll have to try that one myself soon.

Niki Carter said...

Wow Cami! You sound even worse than me! Are you the chore Nazi or what!

The Bradley's said...

This was adorable! I always thought you would be Belle from the Beauty and the Beast! I love that every answer is about chores! You must have a really clean house!