Thursday, August 13, 2009
That's Mylee for you
Today me and the girls went over to a friends house for lunch. We had a great time and it was fun to visit and let our kids play with one another. At one point during our visit I noticed Mylee was nowhere to be found. Well.... I wish I had my camera. She was in my friend's master bathroom and had taken off her diaper, put it in the trash actually and then found some pads underneath her sink and was opening them and taking the stickers off trying to put them on herself. Thankfully I know this friend really well and we do a lot together, so I wasn't too embarressed, but we sure did have a good laugh. What do I do with that girl? She is always getting into mischief! But man, she just melts my heart--how can I do anything but just LOVE her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha ha! What a funny girl. Such a cutie, though!
That is a funny one! She'll be glad you wrote that one down when her little girl (or even a boy) does the same thing!
It seems like my boys have always found the other kind of prize and used them for "horns" coming out of their ears and nostrils! Still makes me laugh, just thinking of it. Oh, I can't get my own bathroom soon enough!
I'm glad you shared that story, Cami! That is hillarious.
SO FUNNY! Dionne's comment is hilarious, too. Oh, what do you do? I'm glad you were at your good friend's house, too.
Apparently I'm a week behind, but this one had me laughing out loud. Really? That perfect little innocent face is capable of this?! :) She's hillarious!
Oh Cam...that is awesome! Andy way to go that you feel like you've got a friend that you're that close too already - that that's not too embarrassing. I am short on people like that around here - except for my mother-in-law I suppose. Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment