The Things Life is Made of...
That's super clever! Now Kelsey, we just need you the "think OUTSIDE the box"! ;) Cute...
Wow..that is creative! Looks cozy.
Love it. Where did she get the box? So cute.
How funny! I actually have a picture similar to this of me when I was about the same age...I had a box that I called my refridgerator! Haha!
So cute! Love you guys. I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. I hope it was a magical one. I am sure missing you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's super clever! Now Kelsey, we just need you the "think OUTSIDE the box"! ;) Cute...
Wow..that is creative! Looks cozy.
Love it. Where did she get the box? So cute.
How funny! I actually have a picture similar to this of me when I was about the same age...I had a box that I called my refridgerator! Haha!
So cute! Love you guys. I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. I hope it was a magical one. I am sure missing you.
Post a Comment