The walls will have white bead board and then a light pink above the bead board. I think the white will look better, but I'm worried about maintaining painted wood. Do you think the white will blend in too much with the white bead board? Natural wood is easy to maintain and goes with anything. Am I making this too complicated?
What do you all think? WHITE or NATURAL? You can vote on the side.

8 comments:
OK...I'm always a sucker for white...I'll admit it!!! Can't wait to see the finished product.
I think white, especially with that bedding. How fun for the girls!
I agree white too - if you were me, with 2 boys sharing the beds instead of 2 girls, I would worry about maintaining the white too.
BUT seeing as how you have sweet little girls that like to play with ponies and dolls, rather than turning every thing on this planet into a cannon or missile (where does this kid learn these things) and insists that he can fly from anything while throwing Legos in the air (who are parachuting guys), then NO - I wouldn't worry about keeping the white looking beautiful, lol!
Lucky girls - it's going to be so cute!
Yeah, I definately love the white! And that bedding is darling. I've been looking for my girls, where did you find it?
My two bits: even for my boys, I love that we painted our little bunkbed white... there is upkeep/maintenance with either one and I am loving the look of the white.
I can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure your girls are not capable of doing that much damage ;) Even Mylee!
CUTE! How fun for these girls. Our crib is white and I just love the crispness of it. Nice clean look.
WHITE is beautiful and feminine! I love it!
Ditto...I'm lovin the white!
Post a Comment