

Blake is on Emergency Medicine this month and we lucked out because they didn't schedule him to work until Dec. 10th. So what did he do, he started on a project!! He built us a covered patio!! yeah!!! It is still a work in progress. As I write he is caulking and then will have to paint. I will have to keep pictures coming. Our neighbors came over in amazement one day and said, "Wow, how do you know how to do that?" What can I say, my husband is superman!!
4 comments:
I had to laugh as I was reading that Blake's on Emergency medicine...hanging off the roof in that picture! :) Hope he doesn't have to 'treat' himself for falling off the roof! Just kidding...it was just funny to see & read that at the same time! Maybe only my little family has bad luck like that...:)
Awesome! What a stud!
Blake you are amazing! That covered porch looks familiar to me -- like Corrine! That will be nice to have.
We miss your muscles here -- but I'm glad you have a place to really put them to work there ;)
Those were very fun posts, Cami -- my little boys loved looking at these pictures/video for a long time this morning!
Matt just read this post and was so impressed! He really like your line at the end, Cami, but he added one thing to say to your neighbors: he can rebuild you and your house!
Post a Comment