Tuesday was Kelsey's last day of dance. We was a super star and was there for all 10 lessons!! She LOVED it!! I'm going to sign her up again for this Spring--starting in Februray for Jazz, Ballet and Tap (combined class). Can you believe it is only $15 for 10 weeks!!?? It's such a deal. They have some really nice programs through the community here. Kelsey learned a lot in her dance class and I was so proud of her. Blake was even able to come for her last lesson and see her dance.
6 comments:
Looks like a natural!
Kam's recital is tomorrow...she LOVED seeing this picture of Kelsey!
She is definately the best little dancer in the group!
she is so cute CAmi..... When are you going to post pics of your belly :) you are getting close I am so jealous!
SHE IS ADORABLE. So cute. I'm glad you were able to get video so we could see how cute she is. Great deal on the price, too.
Oh my gosh Cam's! She's so freaking cute, and she looks like she's having fun! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment