Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kelsey Turns 6

Today my sweet little girl turned 6. It’s hard to believe that so much time has passed by. I could not have asked for a more sweet, loving, and precious little girl. She is so beautiful on the outside and on the inside. Inherently she knows what is right and tries her best to always choose the right. As I mother I could not be more proud of my daughter. At school she gets along with all of her class mates and tries to make friends with everyone. She’s excelling in school and is so far ahead of where she supposed to be as a kindergartener. One day while her kindergarten teacher was testing her for reading she finally had to stop at a level “i” because she was getting bored from reading so much. They start their reading level at “a” and then go up the alphabet from there. She loves to learn and is like a human sponge absorbing all the information that comes her way. She asks me all sorts of questions and a lot of the time I don’t know the answer so I tell her that we will have to look it up online. Now when I tell her I don’t know when she asks a question she responds, “Oh, we’ll have to look it up online.”

For her 6th birthday Kelsey asked me to make her a Hello Kitty cake. It turned out really cute and was fairly simple to make. We got Kelsey some rollerblades for her birthday, and a play gun (from dad ). Kelsey also got a present for Mylee and Lanaea—a game with the horse from Toy Story. They had a fun time playing the game together. I love you sweet Kelsey and I can’t wait to see you grow through the years. You are a precious daughter of God.



1 comment:

Megan Parkes said...

Cute Cami! I hope to someday have girls so I can make girly cakes for them. :)