Okay now my time to brag about my wonderful hubby!! I recently came across a journal I had written during a LDS Marriage and Family class I was taking for religion credit at BYU while dating Blake—he was not in the class with me. My professor had us do various exercises to evaluate our relationship with our significant other. During one exercise we were asked to answer questions about our potential spouse. For every question I was able to answer positively. I couldn’t keep from smiling as I read through these entries again, realizing that after 7.5 years of marriage, he has not changed and I can still answer positively to all those questions, but with even more certainty. He is a man of honor and integrity and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with such a wonderful man!! I love you honey!!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Happy 30th Blake!!!
Okay now my time to brag about my wonderful hubby!! I recently came across a journal I had written during a LDS Marriage and Family class I was taking for religion credit at BYU while dating Blake—he was not in the class with me. My professor had us do various exercises to evaluate our relationship with our significant other. During one exercise we were asked to answer questions about our potential spouse. For every question I was able to answer positively. I couldn’t keep from smiling as I read through these entries again, realizing that after 7.5 years of marriage, he has not changed and I can still answer positively to all those questions, but with even more certainty. He is a man of honor and integrity and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with such a wonderful man!! I love you honey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment