Saturday, October 8, 2011

Utah Vacation Day 7 and 8

Blake and I with our future Cougar!
On Saturday Blake took his nephews to go shooting up the canyon and me and the girls went to a boutique. The boutique was fun and I found the most amazing coat and would have bought it had the price been right. We also got a family picture taken of the Clifton Clan and one for ourselves.

The Chuck and Joyce Clifton Family (minus Trent, Emily and their 2 kids)

Clifton Grandkids minus 2

Kelsey (6.5), Lanaea (22 months), Mylee (4)

We had to get a picture in of the kid brigade at meal time!
Later the evening I took Mylee and Lanaea over to my sister Megan's house while Blake, Kelsey and I went to the BYU football game. I had more fun watching Kelsey get so excited and into the game then watching what was going on. She was cheering and yelling and had the best time.  I think Blake was pretty proud to share this experience with his daughter. I had made some hair bows before we left for Utah for this very day and event.

That evening, we picked our kids up at Megan's and went home to get some good R&R for our long trip to Utah the next day. Yes, we traveled the full 15 hours in one day, phew!! We made it though thanks to our DVD player and a lot to talk about after all of our adventures we had had at home. Blake woke up bright and early the next morning for work. Luckily Kelsey didn't have to go to school the next day due to some school holiday--yea!! It was a good day to recuperate.

No comments: