Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

 Christmas 2011 was a little different for us because one we are here in Fort Worth away from our home and second because Blake had to work the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Luckily it wasn't too busy and Blake was able to be a part of the most important parts. I made Kelsey and Mylee their pj's this year. They're lucky I pulled them out this year, it almost didn't happen. I finished them Christmas Eve in the early evening! NEVER again! Next year, I'm eating up the cost and buying them. It does warm my heart though to have my girls wear something I made. Lanaea got store bought ones this year because she needed some footsie pj'.s She loves her froggie feet.

 Christmas morning was a lot of fun. The girls were so cute and appreciative and happy with all they got even though they didn't get one thing on their Christmas list--Kelsey had practically written down everything in the Target toy catalog on hers! Umm, yea, that was not happening!!
 Lanaea was the best! Everything she opened she would say, "LOOK!!!" and then come up and show us. I seriously can't get enough of this kid.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Brown. This have been a beloved toy at our home!


Grammy Joyce made this sweet little dolls for the girls. They were so darling!

Lanaea loving her doll

The big disaster after presents were opened.

The girls sleeping in their tent they got from Christmas in their new sleeping bags with their new babies by their side. PRICELESS!!
It's hard to believe another year has gone by! This was a wonderful Christmas. Thank you to all those who thought of us this Christmas. We enjoyed reading many of your Christmas cards. I might actually get those out next year! We feel so blessed to have so many people that care and think of us. Since being here in Fort Worth I have really come to realize how much I value friendship and the association with friends and family. We love you!!

1 comment:

Logan and Tanya said...

I love when you blog, Cami! I feel like I get to peek into your life a little more. Your girls look so cute snuggled in their new tent, loving on their new dolls. Priceless is right! :) And I TOTALLY hear you about the Christmas PJ's. SO fun to have them in something you made, but SUCH work!! (PJ's are super cheap right now with all the sales...stock up hint!) :)