I can't believe this month is nearly half over! Blake has been working in Orthopedic Surgery this month and has been LOVING it. The other day he came home all excited about being able to help break a patient's hip and then replace it with a new one. The girls have been doing well other than the fact that they have been sick with colds, including Blake and me. We're hoping we will all start feeling better soon.
I've been running a lot and have been really enjoying it. Me and the girls wake up in the morning, have breakfast, and I take them out in my jogger and run. There is a bunch of us that either walk or run the same loop nearly every morning. It's fun to run into friends and exercise with them. I got out every morning hoping that I run into somebody to talk to and most often I do. I'm sure we're talked about in the neighborhood. At least one or two days in the week there are 5 or 6 of us walking together. We take up the whole road and have to watch for cars. Luckily the streets we walk on are not very busy. Well sorry this post is sort of random, but I thought I might give you all an update since it has been a while.
4 comments:
Cami,
I'm so glad you have such great friends! That probably makes medical school more pleasant for you as the wife! :) I am so glad Blake's finally in his Orhopaedic element...is he leaning that way for sure now, or do you have to kind of wait to see where there's need? Happy Spring!
I saw you out this morning... but couldn't catch you! I was at the end of my run and Dwight had just woken up (yelling). So I'm sorry I missed you. Hopefully I'll run into you at least sometime this week!
Cami, I'm so glad I found you. Your blog is so cute and your girls are SO gorgeous. It is so fun to see pieces of you and Blake in their little faces. Fun to get updated with y'all! Pay us a visit at our blog!
Cami, it's your cousin Amber... I saw your blog on Nicole's and just wanted to peek in and see how you are doing. You have a beautiful family. It sounds like you are all doing well... except for those colds.
Post a Comment