Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun in Utah



We have been having a great time in Utah. Kelsey got to ride a horse and was in heaven! She LOVED it! We went to Lagoon with my Dad and sister and her kids. Kelsey again was in heaven. Mylee was great and enjoyed her spot in the stroller most of the time except for the train ride. Blake competed in a triathlon with his brother and did very well. I was so proud of him. He really didn't have a whole lot of time to train and with the altitude change it made it that much more difficult. But he did AWESOME! It was fun to watch him. Kelsey and I got the flu, but thankfully it only lasted 24 hours. I'm hoping Blake and Mylee don't get it.

5 comments:

miquelle and cody said...

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! We miss you.

Heather and Ben said...

Blake looks so hard core in those pictures. He's a natural!
Looks like such a fun trip.
Sorry to hear you got sick, that's the worst on vacation.

Nicole Goeckeritz said...

I miss you guys already! The pics of the kids at lagoon are sooo cute. It was so nice having you in town. Your kids are so amazing. I loved how good Ammy and Kels played together. Cami I want you to know how special you are to me... I truly love you and am so greatful to have you as my sister.

Niki Carter said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We missed you at the reuinion! I don't think we have been to one at the same time since I have been married! You guys look great!

AmyLyn said...

Your girls are so GORGEOUS, Cami! I loved getting caught up. I loved that post about how you and Blake met--I never knew those details, but I remember meeting you for the first time and thinking how lucky Blake was to find you!