On Friday the 13th, Blake was invited to present at the Orthopaedic Research Day conference to present the findings on his research over the past three years. It was such an honor for him to be invited! He did and excellent job and got high reviews from many of the doctors that attended.
Here is a portion of his abstact. The paper is currently in the process of being published; yeah! Notice Blake's name in the title:Geographic Mapping of Meniscus and Cartilage Lesions Associated with ACL Injuries: A Single Surgeon’s Findings at the Time of Reconstruction.
James R. Slauterbeck, Petteri Kousa, Blake C. Clifton, Shelly Naud, Timothy W. Tourville, Robert J. Johnson, Bruce D. Beynnon
Background: To determine the associations between patient sex, age and surgical delay with frequency and location of meniscus and articular cartilage lesions seen at the time of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (ACLR) procedure.
I'll let Blake explain it to you in laman's terms.

4 comments:
Impressive! My husband kills bugs!
Way to go Blake!! That's awesome.
Congrats, Blake. I'd like to say I'm surprised! :) Cami, thanks for sharing...Blake never likes to tell these neat things about himself, but we all want to know!
Hey Blake and Cami!
It's long lost cousin Macsen.
I just made a blog that is kind of a directory of all of the OJ Ray family blogs. I put a link to your families on it so you should check it out.
Here's the address to the new blog directory:
http://theoaklyjrayfamily.blogspot.com/
I made it private because there are so many links on it, but I'll add you as a viewer if you want.
Enjoy!
-Macsen
Post a Comment