Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to Normal Life


Blake is home!!! We have missed him SOOO much! Seeing him standing there waiting for us at the airport was nothing short of pure joy! I missed him so much and feeling the immense joy of being reunited with him again has helped me understand the significance of our eternal marriage. Thinking eternally, we never will be apart as long as we are righteous and keep the covenants we have made with the Lord. I'm grateful for his optimism as he has had to make sacrifices to help secure a financial future for our family. We are learning so much and despite the trials and sacrifices, we are enjoying the journey!

PS. I'm over Kelsey's hair, thank goodness!! And I actually like it now! Go figure, the drama I cause myself. And for the record, what happened to her hair was an accident and it wasn't anyone's fault.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah! I bet you are so glad to be a family again. Being away from your spouse is so hard, I think it definitely makes you appreciate each other more.

Logan and Tanya said...

Yeah! I'm glad he's home, too. We have all been thinking a lot about you. I never liked when Logan traveled...for no more than a week at a time. I can't imagine a month! You are a rock, Cami! Enjoy Sept before he's gone in Oct! I'm also so glad he loved what he saw in AZ! Makes it all worth it, huh?!

Monica said...

Thanks for sharing him with us for a little bit when we saw him at the beginning and the end of that LONG month! I hope things work out well with the whole fam going to Lubbock, TX in Oct!

Monica said...

Oh, yea, and you have no idea how bad I want you guys to end up in Tucson for his residency! We are slowly getting the family back to this BEAUTIFUL desert that has FABULOUS lightening and thunder storms (just ask Emily)!