
Today is Mylee's first Birthday! I can't believe a whole year has passed by. She is such a joy and we can't imagine our life without her. She is growing up so fast. She loves to play peek-a-boo only she says "Ba!" instead of "Boo!". She's also very independent and a momma's girl. Yeah, she loves me :) Mylee can also say I love you by blowing kisses to us with her hands and waves bye bye. She got to open her present this morning when she woke up per Daddy's request! Thanks Grammy Astorga for the cute baby walker/stroller. She LOVES it! In the evening we celebrated birthday with a giant cupcake cake and ice cream. Poor Mylee though, she wasn't her normal smiley Mylee today. Dad says it's because she understands the gravity of this day and doesn't want to get older. I don't say I blame her, I don't really want her to grow up either. My sweet little baby isn't so much of a baby anymore. How time flys! We love you Mylee and Happy 1st Birthday! Enjoy this slideshow of Mylee over the past year.



5 comments:
She is so darling Cami!! I honestly can't believe she's 1. How does that happen?!
As always, she is adorable! I love the slide show! Happy Birthday Mylee!
What a cute girl she is. Happy birthday to Mylee!
Mylee is one! I am so thankful to have such beautiful, wonderful little nieces. Happy Birthday little one! I love the slideshow. It is good to see the kiddies. Her cake was amazing! I love the cupcake idea. We miss and love you guys....
How fun! And you will have to teach me how you did the bottom of that cupcake, it looks great!
Post a Comment