Kelsey went to the Dentist on Wednesday and did such an awesome job!!! Wow, I was so proud of her. She was a little shy going in and a little reluctant, but her hygenist Amy was so cute with her, that Kelsey warmed right up. Getting to pick out some really cool sunglasses didn't hurt either. Kelsey thought she was pretty COOL!! During her whole appointment Kelsey didn't wince or make a sound and was so good! I was such a proud Mom! Amy mentioned that she wished all her patients were that good. It was so cute, Kelsey was so concerned about doing what Amy asked her. For example Amy would tell her to open her mouth, so she would open it and KEEP it open FOREVER, even to the point where Amy said that it was okay to close her mouth and swallow. Kelsey then would say, "Oh, okay" and then shly smile. Oh man, I'm seeing so much of me in her it is scary sometimes! At the end of her appointment she got a toothbrush, floss, and got to pick out a prize for doing so well. She picked out a bouncy ball--and of course lost it not 30 minutes after we got home. I actually found it today under the stove.Saturday, December 6, 2008
Kelsey at the Dentist
Kelsey went to the Dentist on Wednesday and did such an awesome job!!! Wow, I was so proud of her. She was a little shy going in and a little reluctant, but her hygenist Amy was so cute with her, that Kelsey warmed right up. Getting to pick out some really cool sunglasses didn't hurt either. Kelsey thought she was pretty COOL!! During her whole appointment Kelsey didn't wince or make a sound and was so good! I was such a proud Mom! Amy mentioned that she wished all her patients were that good. It was so cute, Kelsey was so concerned about doing what Amy asked her. For example Amy would tell her to open her mouth, so she would open it and KEEP it open FOREVER, even to the point where Amy said that it was okay to close her mouth and swallow. Kelsey then would say, "Oh, okay" and then shly smile. Oh man, I'm seeing so much of me in her it is scary sometimes! At the end of her appointment she got a toothbrush, floss, and got to pick out a prize for doing so well. She picked out a bouncy ball--and of course lost it not 30 minutes after we got home. I actually found it today under the stove.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I have never seen anyone look so PRETTY sitting in a dentist's chair!
Good work, Kelsey! You look ready for the ball...who knew you were only at the dentist?! A girl after my own heart! :)
She is such a sweet little girl. I know adults that would prefer to be put under just for a cleaning...good job Kelsey!
Haha, this cracks me up! Man, why didn't I think of that? Shades @ the dentist! Classic!
How stinkin cute! I wish Ammy would be that good. The last time we took him he freaked out so bad that we had to leave. I am hoping for the next visit we can make it the whole time. Love you cam!
Good job Kelsey! Does she want to be my patient next? I need some good kids (or adults!) like her.
Post a Comment