
Kelsey's friend Niah turned four this last week and Kelsey went to her birthday party. It was a Barbie princess party so she was to go dressed up like her favorite Barbie. Being that she only has one, thanks to Sister Sessions who gave it to her for Christmas, she dressed up like her Ballerina Barbie. Kelsey picked out her tights. She had so much fun at the party. Thanks Natalie for hosting it and making it so much fun for the kids!! Apparently they played pin the crown on the Barbie, colored a page, watched a movie and of course opened presents.
PS. I AM STILL GOING PRIVATE, I just trying to allow enough time for people to look at it to get the message.
6 comments:
I just barely noticed that you're going private. My email is ariane.p.smith@gmail.com
Um please allow your sister to see your blog. My email is nicolabop@gmail.com
Me too... my e-mail is: pensmomma@yahoo.com.
Oh, my goodness, what a precious little Barbie! I loved reading your blog. I laughed all over again about your trip! So glad the bed bugs didn't get you! Love you, Mom
Sweet Kelsey, you are really growing up! What a beautiful princess you make! ;}
Hey Cami, Your little "Princess Kelsey " is gorgeous, look at that pretty skin! And her striking blue eyes! Wow you have beautiful daughters!
Post a Comment