The weather has been so WONDERFUL lately. We are finally starting to thaw out. Today the girls were outside for most of the day and were exhausted by the day's end--which was great!! It's so freshing to be able to sit on my porch and soak in the sun and not FREEZE to death! Mylee is quite found of this hula, for some reason only she knows. It is so funny, she'll just walk up and down the side walk with this hula hoop around her waist.
Kelsey found a little ice pond to play in. Thankfully it is not there anymore. We're even more grateful that it didn't spill into our basement :)
Blake has really been enjoying his schedule and the warm weather too! He's been out about 3 or 4 times this past week! Saturday he took a 42 mile bike ride--crazy huh? It's so exhilerating to him though. He comes home from those rides all smiles. The time he is away is worth it because he comes home so happy. And me, I'm busy being a mom. That's good enough for me right now.
3 comments:
I know I'm posting a lot of comments, but these are all such cute posts! I love Mylee's coat...it is still my favorite! ;) Also, tell Kelsey I'm impressed with her woodworking skills, and Uncle Logan is thrilled that she's being exposed to Basketball! ;)
Oh, I can totally see Lil O and Mylee just running up and down the side walk with hula hoops together. He finds things like that and just plays with them over and over. Maybe I need to get him one of those.
So cute! I miss you guys so so much! I'm still so excited for you guys! I want to come out & help you get all settled. :) Love you!
Post a Comment