Friday, July 10, 2009

Humm, Mascara or This?

We have a PROBLEM!! So the mascara was bad, but I'm thinking this next thing is worse because it happens nearly every day!! BED WETTING!! Kelsey you're thinking right? WRONG--Mylee! Confused? Well Mylee has this habit of taking off her diaper ALL the time. It mostly happens when I put her in her bed for a nap or bedtime, but she has been known to do it during the day--especially if she is on her own for a while. Should I try to potty train her? What should I do? Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Amber said...

What about Pull-Ups? Do you think she'd take those off? Maybe if you got the ones that turned cool when she started to "go," she'd want to use the potty? I feel for you, though. Maybe she'd take to potty training... Good luck!

Amy said...

When Talia started taking her diapers off we started potty training right away! Once we stopped using diapers and used pull ups for naps she never took them off. Fun times. Good luck!

Sam and Carmin said...

Best wishes, Cami. I'm sure Mylee's behavior will change well before she is 26. At least she has that going for her.

Logan and Tanya said...

I second Amy's comment...I bet she's ready to use the potty! Good luck!

Julie said...

How about duct tape Cami! Ha ha I'm just kidding. Isn't motherhood great. You must love cleaning up that wet bed all the time. ugh!

Hope all is well with you in TX.