Kelsey started swim lessons on Monday and LOVES it!! It is every day for two weeks. She's becoming more and more brave; however, much to Blake's chagrin, I think she has part of my curse of fear of water. She refuses to put her face in the water and is very timid when it comes to water. She has a sweet teacher though that plays with her very well and pushes her a little bit. Kelsey's favorite thing is to swim with a noodle wrapped around her waist--I had never considered this before. She just lights up swimming around the pool. The video is the first time she did it by herself. Poor Mylee wants to join in. I have to chase her around the pool and grab her before falling in--she doesn't fear water. She's like "Wha-hoo, throw me in!" She'll even put her face in the water and blow bubbles and we can't get Kelsey to do it. Go figure.


6 comments:
That is a great summer-time activity! She'll get the hang of it -- and I hear you about Mylee's no fear of water! Cade was like that at Camp Joseph's pond and that scared me!
Oh how fun! And it looks like a great pool!
How cute...I LOVE watching little kids learn how to swim (especially if I'm not the one teaching them).
So fun! Maybe it will just take little sister doing it before she realizes she really can. Amazing how that sibling pressure can help! Enjoy that warm pool for me...we're already starting to cool off! ;(
Looks like fun! Can't believe how your girls are growing up.
Fun! If you get Kelsey to finally be comfortable with putting her face in the water, let me know what the trick is. Brady is deathly afraid of getting water in his eyes, the little stinker.
Post a Comment