We're Expecting!!!

Baby's Face

Baby's foot and face (unfocused)

Position of the baby, leg up by the face
We are super excited!! I am 20 weeks and due January 9, 2010. I've been really healthy and have been feeling great. The baby looked good in the ultrasound. I took Kelsey with me and Blake was able to come to part of it--yeah! Kelsey is super excited!!! Blake and I told the girls the other day.

15 comments:
Congrats Cami and Blake - she is already beautiful! Wowsa, a house full of beautiful Clifton girls :)
Oh wow! Blake makes such a great daddy to little girls, why not keep them coming, right!
Congrats! We are excited for you--and I'm so glad you've been feeling well with this one.
Congrats you guys. How exciting!!
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you haven't announced this sooner! What's your secret to having girls? I'm going to need tips for the next time we start trying.
I'm so excited for you!
That's really exciting, Cami and Blake! You guys will have to be sure to send me pictures! I wish I was going to be close enough to just come and visit...I'm pretty sure the mission president would be ok with that, right? ;) Congrats!
Well Congratulations! You sure make beautiful girls. I think it's funny, though, our big family is really good at that.
You kept that well hidden from us while we were with you :) I'm glad you are feeling so well Cami and we are super excited for you.
YEAH! We are beyond happy for you 5! Can you believe you'll be a family of 5?! That #6 still gets me! :) And another healthy beautiful girl. Yay!
Yay! I'm so thrilled for you guys!! Glad that you are feeling so healthy. 3 little princesses!!!!
FINALLY! I can talk about it! I'm so excited for you. I've been wanting to leave a comment on your blog asking how you were doing and feeling. I'm super excited about another girl. It's funny to wonder what kind of personality this one will have. Will it be the same as Kelsey or Mylee, or will she have her very own! Congrats, we can't wait to see her someday!
Congratulations! We're all so excited.... to be blessed with two grandbabies so close together will be so fun!!! We love little girls, but Spencer was a little disappointed! He told Megan that she HAS to have a boy now! We'll love whatever comes of course!!
Wow! How do you keep a secret for so long! I'm so excited for you and Blake. You are so blessed to feel good. Congratulations! Girls are great.
I am so excited for your family! Yay!!!!
congrats..... and how is it that we are always prego the same time?
Wow! Congrats! Those pictures are so incredible. Another lucky girl to have you as a mom :-)
Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for another baby in the family!!
Post a Comment