Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Calling

Today I was called and sustained to serve in the Stake Young Women's Presidency as Secretary. I am very excited about serving in young women's again. Blake and I have been serving as primary teachers in the CTR 6 class, but we will be released next Sunday. I've never served in the stake before so I am excited to learn about how that works and hope that I can be an influence for good in the lives of the young women in our stake.

6 comments:

Monica said...

Congratulations, if that is what you say for a new calling:)? Good luck.

Dionne said...

I'm sure you will be wonderful Cami -- That will be fun for you -- especially since you'll have 3 of your own YW soon enough.

miquelle and cody said...

That sounds like such a fun calling! You will be great!

Logan and Tanya said...

A perfect match! ;) I enjoyed our chat the other morning! Fun to catch up...

Annette said...

I am excited for you!

The funny thing is that if you were still in Vermont, then you'd get to do both callings. They don't release you... they just add more until people have 3+ callings.

YW is a perfect fit for you, it will be great!

Niki Carter said...

Your recipes look so yummy!! I may be over-complicating things but they seem hard! They also seem to take ingredients that I don't buy. I guess I should just take the plunge and try them!:) YOu are quite the cook.