
A little over a week ago Blake put in a sprinkler system at our house. It is SOOO wonderful!! We got all the pipe laid and trenches dug one day, but it took us the remaining week to finish with his work schedule. My job was to fill in all the trenches. It really wouldn't have been that bad except it poured rain on us the day after we dug them so it was a big muddy mess and the dirt was very heavy and hard to work with. It got better as the days went by and it dried up a bit. I was also the messenger that went to and from Lowes way too many times. The sprinkling system passed inspection with flying colors. It was funny actually, the first guy that came to inspect one part of the system said, "Wow, we don't get too many medical people putting sprinkling systems in!" Blake had just gotten home from work and was still wearing his scrubs. But O, that guy doesn't know just how handy my husband is!! Then the other guy that came to inspect the last part of the system said, "Wow, it looks really good! Have you done this before?" He then told us about this guy down the street who was putting one in and he had to walk through mud and all sorts of mess. Like I said, my husband is amazing! The picture is the system getting put in. I didn't get one of the finished product, I should do that.
1 comment:
Of course it wouldn't be long before you did something on your own house, Blake! Good for you -- I'm sure your grass will love it.
What's the difference between a surgeon of lawns and one of bodies?!?
You BOTH are amazing!
Post a Comment