I don't know why exactly. Maybe it's because she doesn't like my new trick. Did you hear about it? I can climb out of my crib all by myself!! It's so cool. My mommy puts me to bed and I can climb out and still play. Today I climbed out of my crib during my nap time. I looked all over for mommy and finally found her sleeping in her bed. Silly mommy!! What was she doing in bed? She even got Kelsey to lay down in her bed too, only she wasn't sleeping. My mommy wasn't too happy to see me. She took me back to my bed again and told me I needed to go night night. I stayed in my bed for a while, but then got out again--I wasn't tired. Only this time I stayed in my room. My diaper was feeling like it needed a change, so I took it off. Today it had stinkys in it. My mommy usually changes these diapers, but she was sleeping, so I thought I would try to change it myself. I never realized how fun stinky is to play with. I took my diaper off and sat down by my door on the carpet and painted my walls and my door. It was sooo cool, it made brown marks all over the place, even on the carpet. It was really cool to feel in my hands too. After playing for a while, I thought I better call mommy because I needed her help. Changing stinkys was harder then I thought it would be. It took her a while to come, but when she finally did come, she wasn't happy to see me again. She put me in the tubby and washed off all the stinkys. Mommy said I had to soak in the tub for a while so the stinkys would come out of my fingernails. That was fine with me, I love the tub. Mommy got me dressed and told me to go play with Kelsey and watch a movie while she cleaned up the mess. She told daddy later on the phone that it took her 2 hours to clean it up. What is 2 hours? Daddy won't be home until I wake up in the morning. He has a funny job!! Working when it is night!! Daddy says he is saving lives, what's that? I will try to make mommy happier with me tomorrow. Maybe next time I will stay in my bed and let her change my stinky diaper.

10 comments:
Oh Cami! I'm SO sorry! That really stinks! (really! haha) These are the things that will be SO FUNNY when she is older and understands. What a cute post!
This is cute how you put it from her perspective...Oh, what a mess. Something you don't want to clean up when you have full energy and you're not pregnant, let alone when you are pregnant, tired, and can't bend very well. Oh, Mylee, if you weren't so "stinkin" cute, it might be harder for mommy to love you!
Oh I am so sorry Cami -- that did not sound fun at all, for you anyway! Very cute perspective post, though.
I heard that she has been doing that! I hope that you guys can figure it out! I can't even imagine how awful that must be! Yuck, especially being prego on top of it!
I'm laughing and wrinkling my nose all at the same time Cami! So sorry, but you did a great job with writing that, even if it was just in an effort for you to not be too mad at her! What a mess...loved the "had to soak for a long time so it would come out from under fingernails..." That says how bad it must have been!
Cami - I am SO sorry, but I have to tell you, it made us laugh so hard!
Ahh! Our friend Melisa told us about this mesh tent top with a zipper that you can put over the crib to keep the kiddos from climbing out.
If you are interested, I'll try to get more details. It worked with her son Owen!
Oh wow! These are the times that really test a mommy's patience! Not a fun task to do ANYTIME but especially when you are prego.
NOOOO!!!!! That's all I have to say.
Oh Cami! I can just imagine all too well what you were thinking! Luckily, this is something I haven't had to deal with....yet.
Post a Comment