Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Photo Shoot 2010

Here are some shots my sister took. I thought she did a GREAT job. Especially considering the bad lighting we had with the family photos because we had to sit and wait for a storm to pass us over. Some are still in their raw image and need some photoshop work done on them, but I thought you would all enjoy looking at them.

8 comments:

Monica said...

You guys better be careful...you have some BEAUTIFUL girls!

Niki Carter said...

Those are great! Where did you take these? It is so beautiful! Everyone is dressed so cute!

Emily said...

Wow!! These pictures are wonderful. It will be so neat to have that backdrop as a memory of your Texas years!

Amber said...

These are gorgeous! I love the look of the cotton field - very unique!

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Love all the updates!

Those pictures are amazing, you have such beautiful daughters Cami (and Blake). I don't envy you in the teenage stage of life, lol.

We sure miss you guys and perhaps we'll have to be your visitors someday, we've never been to Texas :).

Love you all!

Happy said...

I'm not sure if I've made a comment on your blog yet or not, but thanks for the blog invite! I love being able to keep up you guys and keep Jared updated to! Your girls are stunning, as are your family pictures! Megan really does a great job!

miquelle and cody said...

I LOVE the pics! Is that a cotton field?? I've never seen one before, but it makes the perfect place for pictures.

Logan and Tanya said...

LOVE all of them!!!