Sunday, October 24, 2010

Look Who's Standing up Alone!!

Have I ever mentioned that Lanaea Joy is just a JOY!! Well, she is ;). She's growing up so fast and I'm trying to treasure all the sweet little moments I have with her as a baby. A couple of weeks ago--when she has just turned 9 months--she started standing up by herself!! I couldn't believe it. She is such a petite little thing, I was surprised! She loves to stand up by our fireplace hearth and get toys out of the toy box and stand up by her toy pictured above.
She's a champ at crawling and gets into and eats EVERYTHING! This is my 3rd baby and I'm always surprised at the little things they find on the floor. Today she got booted to her exersaucer because I could keep up with her and our littered floor!
Both Kelsey and Mylee adore her. Kelsey had placed her in this basket and was playing house of some sort with her. Kelsey is really good with her and Lanaea gets noticeable excited when she sits to play with her. Mylee thinks she good at playing with her, but their interactions ALWAYS end up with Lanaea crying and Mylee acting innocent. I've had to teach Mylee that you don't pick her up, especially by the NECK!! And you can't tackle her or put her under a blanket and play hide-n-seek! I've also told her that you can't dump a whole pile of cheerios on her high chair or she'll choke, etc, etc. Lanaea, we LOVE you!!

3 comments:

Polly said...

So PRECIOUS!!!! I miss her and all of you!!! Thanks for the fun visit!

Logan and Tanya said...

So sweet Cami! Love the update.

miquelle and cody said...

Those interactions with Kelsey and Mylee and Lanea sound JUST like Addi May and Macie and Jackson...how funny!