Last night Blake and I were in charge of our ward party. Our turnout was okay, the food was good, and people seemed to enjoy themselves. The only problem is that we had TONS of extra food. I guess it's better then not having enough. The party was at a city park. As we were packing up to leave, Blake and I noticed Mylee was missing her shoes. I searched around the playgroup and found one shoe, but couldn't find it's pair. I asked Mylee where her shoe was and she innocently looked at me and said, "I digged it Mom." I brought her over to the playgroud with me and asked her where she "digged" it. She then showed me about 10 different locations, not finding her shoe in any of them. Oh well, I knew I shouldn't have sent her with her nice shoes.
I should also note that Blake had asked her to change her clothes before we went to the party. I knew that was going to be trouble, but sort of ignored his request and finished packing the car with the items we needed for the party. As I got in the car I looked back and Mylee and wasn't surprised to see her wearing something that looked worse then what she had on before Blake asked her to change. I didn't have enough time to go have her change before the party, so I let her be. Oh, how I've relaxed on some things.
2 comments:
Oh Mylee! What a great story to remember! :) We were thinking about you during that BYU game...we thought you might be there...maybe we will have to fly out and meet you at the next game! :)
That's funny Cami! I gotta' get me some Mylee time! She sounds like a hoot!
Post a Comment