This is also a precious moment. I was doing chores around the house yesterday and left Mylee on the floor to play with some toys. When I came back to check on her, this is what I found.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
6 Months Old!
Today was Mylee's 6 month check up. She looks great! She still is up in the charts, weighing in at 18 lbs. 14 oz. and is 26 3/4 inches long. Her second tooth also popped through on Monday. I some how got her to do a huge open mouth smile to show them off. You will have to enlarge the picture to see them.
Mylee also got her first taste of rice cereal today. She wasn't too excited about it. Oh well, we'll keep trying. Here is a video of our attempt. Kelsey was thrilled about feeding her baby sister. Notice in the video how she was mimicking how Mylee was to eat. She had her mouth wide open and was saying, "Ahhh". Adorable!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the video!! It is so priceless. Kelsey is such a cute little helper too.
Kelsey's mouth is so funny! She seems like a good helper. I wish Chloe would just fall asleep on the floor like that- how cute!
Post a Comment