Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Did It!

Well, I finally did it! After thinking about it for months and convincing myself that I did not have time for a blog, I finally gave in with the rational that it will help me keep up on my journal and let my friends and family know more about what happens to us on a day-to-day basis. Enjoy! I am still learning how to blog, so there may be lots of changes as I learn more.

4 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Cami,
I am so excited about your blog! Thanks for doing one...my girls will love seeing all the pix and hearing all the stories. Who did your cute "title" at the top? I love it! Happy Blogging!
Tanya

miquelle and cody said...

Cami,
I am so excited that you have made a blog! Even though we are neighbors, we don't see each other and get to catch up on everything all that often!

Nat said...

I am so excited that you have joined the blogging band wagon!! Your blog is really cute. It looks like Kelsey had a great birthday too, they all looked so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad I now have a way to keep up-to-date on what you guys are up to! We always go too long without hearing from each other. :-) I'm trying to keep up a blog as well. It's wallaceworldnews.blotspot.com if you get a chance to check us out.