Sunday, August 17, 2008
Utah fun continued....
We have been in Utah for a long time!!! I miss everyone, but have had a great time visiting family and letting Kelsey get to know her Aunts and Uncles better as well as her cousins. This is a trip we will remember forever. Here are some of the highlights in no particular order. I wasn't about to try to get all the events in order.
1. Lagoon twice!
2. Hogle Zoo
3. Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Mueseum
4. Clifton Family reunion up Payson Canyon
5. Salt Lake City Parade of Homes
6. Cousin Ammon's B-day Party
7. Kelsey got her hair cut. I still get butterflys in my stomach when I think about it. It got cut a lot shorter then I wanted! Oh well, it will grow back and of course she is still beautiful!
8. Numerous game nights with family--Bohnanza is my new favorite game
9. Fourth of July Parade in Provo
10. Alpine day fireworks show
11. Swimming
12. Playing with cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandmpas
13. Drive up Provo Canyon
14. Hummm, I'm sure there is more, but this post is already taking more time then I wanted it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Very fun times, Cami! Thanks for sharing all of those beautiful pics with us!
I love all the pictures. When do you get back to Vermont. Niah asks me every week at church where Kelsey is. I'm glad you are having fun.
Hi Cami! Are you still in Utah? If so I would love to meet up! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. It would be so great to see each other again. And I want to meet your adorable little girls. Let me know.
Love it! I'm sure you are so excited to get back to sleeping in your own bed and have Blake home...for a bit! Good luck with the trip home! I'll be thinking of you!
you bumb you should have told me you were here!! I would have loved to meet you somewhere. How are things going?
Post a Comment