We experimented with hot rollers today instead of curlers, she's advanced! They turned out really sweet. I think we need them just a little bit smaller though so they last longer. Kelsey is so photogenic, I love it. It is so easy to take pictures of her.

Per Kelsey's request, we made a box fort today and it has been quite the hit!! Right now she is having quiet time in it reading books with her new princess flashlight with the blanket over the opening. Ha, that cracks me up. Kids are so adorable! I remember doing these sorts of things growin up. I love Mylee in these pictures. She is beginning to understand what it means when we ask her to smile. This is what she gives us. A big crinkled-up nose cheeser!! In the picture below, she is cheesin' it so much that her eyes are closed.
3 comments:
I agree Cami...the curls are ADORABLE! I love how soft they are!(and yes, she is EXTREMELY photogenic!) It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I loved all the pictures from it! Happy New Year!
I want to hear what happened on Christmas that was so great! More details! How do you guys all look like you are showered and ready for the day on Christmas morning?? Your girls are so cute! Did you guys move into a house??
Her hair is so amazing! Sabrie smiles just like Mylee! It is so funny. They remind me so much of eachother. Christmas wasn't the same without you this year. We missed you guys dearly. I love you so much Cami. You are such an amazing mother. I really look up to you....
Post a Comment