Today we pulled out the Gingerbread house to decorate. I'm not sure if Kelsey or I had more fun! I love doing this every year. I have to admit though, I was pretty impressed at Kelsey's skills. Poor Mylee was having her nap so she didn't participate (not that she could have anyways), but when she woke up later she got to enjoy some mini M&M's and boy did she LOVE that!
9 comments:
The house looks great, Kelsey! And it looks like you were a star patient for the dentist.!!!!
Hi Cami - I'm new to the blogger world, but am so excited I found your blog on Niki's. Your girls are so beautiful!! I know we don't get to see you very often, but we do think of you. Hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you :) Amy McGee
Wow, that is impressive! Oh, i miss my family!!!
Oh.. so cute Kelsey! Good job! Love you so much!
Grammy
Cami your girls are so beautiful! I am dying over them right now. I wish I could see you! I miss you and I hope you have a merry christmas! Love, Di
What a great tradition! My gingerbread houses never seem to quite work out very well. Kelsey did a great job. You are a great mom, Cami.
Love ya,
Julie
Kelsey you are amazing at decorating. Mylee you are a great eater! I love u girls!
What a fun tradition! I think anything we can decorate with colorful candy is SO fun!
Wow! Kelsey definitely has an artistic eye! That gingerbread house looks great! I was looking back at some of your older posts and let me just say you really do have the most gorgeous girls!!! I hope my future kids will be just as cute :)
-Jessica (not my mom)
Post a Comment