Our weather here in Vermont has been very strange in December. Just a few days ago we had over 18 inches of snow and now there is barely a sprinkle because it decided to rain this week. Never fret though, the snow will be BACK, I'll guarantee it!! I crack up every time I get Mylee's snow suit on. Poor thing can't move in it and I'm not too sure she's convinced that playing in the snow is for her. Kelsey on the other hand LOVES it!! Snow we need you to come back. And oh, when you do come back, please no freezing weather, so we can actually play in you :)

Blake helped Kelsey with some practice ski runs off the back of our house. The house you see in the back is our mud room. Blake constructed a nice little hit and let Kelsey cruise down. I wasn't there to witness it, but I hear she was quite good! He can't wait to get her up on the slopes. With our crazy weather, we were going to go at the beginning of this week (Blake works up there every day at the ski clinic and gets a free pass and Kelsey skis free of course), but her bunny hill is half grass half snow. Not too great conditions. It snowed last night though, so I'm awaiting the slope report from Blake when he gets home today.

2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! These are great posts Cami! I'm with you as far as having snow to play in without the FRIGID temps!
I think you photos are looking so great!!!
Post a Comment