People have been asking for pictures. So here are pictures of the main rooms in the house.
Master Bedroom
Dining room, opposite the kitchen. The curtains are covering up a large window looking into the back side yard.
Picture of the side yard from the green bedroom, and yes the playset comes with the house and the shed.
Picture of the backyard from the family room.
One bedroom--it will be getting painted. My craft and exercise room.
Another bedroom. Colors are nice, but I think I'll do pink for the girls.View from the family room, you can see the living room and entry and part of the dining room. the laundry room is to the left of the arch way and the garage back door is there too. It's a rear entry garage. The master bedroom is straight through that hall.
Living Room, this is only one angle though.
Family room, there is a fireplace in the corner that you can't see in the picture.
Another bedroom--I love the cowboy theme, I might keep that.
Master Bathroom
Kitchen
11 comments:
You did a great job describing the layout with your captions!
OH!!! I am SO excited for you guys! This is a beautiful home! I'm so glad things are working out so wonderfully for you. I really am screaming this in my head as I write it because I am so excited for your family...WAY TO GO! I'm really glad you had someone to go around town with, too.
Gorgeous home! I love the kitchen especially!!!!
That's such a cute house! Are you guys going to be in Utah anytime soon?
So great that it comes with a playset too! And you will get LOTS of use in TX with sunnier weather. It will be fun to see you're changes -- were there only boys that lived in that house?
Is this the house you were going to redo cabinet stain?
I love love love it!!! You guys picked out a jem!!!
It's beautiful Cami! Congratulations. Way to go figuring all that stuff out on your own. I'm way to chicken to take on something like that! I'm totally impressed!
It's so cute Cami! I want to come stay & help out!!! Love you!!
Wow, it all looks really nice.
Wow, Cami and Blake! Everything is coming to fruition. We are so excited for you! The house looks beautiful. Cami's touch will make it the perfect home for your family.
What a "darling" home! - I can't wait for you to post pics after you have done your own decorating. We are sooo PROUD of you guys! Way to keep sight of those DREAMS!!! You need to take a pic of the out side of the home -from the front.
Post a Comment