While my mom was here I took some pictures of Lanaea. These are pictures of her at two weeks old. Every time the flash went off she grimaced a little bit. That is why she is grimacing a little bit in some of these pictures.
So precious!! She found her finger
My 3rd little princess
Hurry quick, her eyes are open!! This doesn't happen too often at 2 weeks old.
Lanaea didn't think this photo shoot was all that great.
CAmi she is adorable and it sounds like you guys had fun. I didnt even know you were coming to Utah... You girls sure get cuter every time I see the new pics.
5 comments:
So precious! The pics are GREAT!!
She's so beautiful Cami, I miss her!
So precious! I sure wish we lived closer. I'd baby-sit for you anytime! :)
-Jessica
CAmi she is adorable and it sounds like you guys had fun. I didnt even know you were coming to Utah... You girls sure get cuter every time I see the new pics.
Great job, Cami! They turned out adorable!
Post a Comment