Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kelsey's Class Christmas Party

Mrs. Spradley asked me to plan their class Christmas party this year. So I sent some notes around to the parents asking for some help. The party turned out great. I should have gotten babysitters for Mylee and Lanaea, but oh well lesson learned. I divided up the class into 3 groups and had them go to three different stations to play a game. Here are the games we played:

Wrap Race--Each of the kids were to dress one of the children up like a snowman using toilet paper, paper circles and some crepe for a scarf. The kids had a lot of fun with it.
Pin the Nose on Rudolph--I was so proud of the Rudolph and I drew and colored myself!!
PASS the Present--While music played the kids passed around a present I had wrapped up in many layers of wrapping paper and got to open a layer of wrapping paper each time the music stopped. When each child had a turn and when all the layers of wrapping paper were off, they kids got a candy cane.
I sent the kids home with some white-chocolate covered pretzels sticks I had made to look like snowman along with other gifts some parents had sent that day. There are some things I would have done differently, but all in all the party turned out great. At one point Mrs. Spradley asked me where the paper goods were, opps, I forgot to have someone bring those!

No comments: