Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kelsey's End of School Party 2011

On May 26th, Kelsey had her end of school party. All the kindergarten teachers had planned the event. The kids had coke floats, but had sent Kelsey with rootbeer so she could have rootbeer instead of coke. I was so proud of her that she even asked for rootbeer before I arrived at the party. She knew she wasn’t supposed to drink coke. Don’t ask me why they wanted to give coke to 5 and 6 year olds! The kids were also given spray bottles and had a full blown water fight. It was really cute seeing the teachers get involved. Kelsey had a great time. Mylee eventually got into the fun too and borrowed Kelsey’s spray bottle for a while. I had to crack up though when I found Kelsey a couple of times tending to a little garden she had created in the rocks and dirt!! All the kids had a really fun time.
Mylee getting into the action.
This is SOOO Kelsey!!
Kelsey getting Mrs. Addison--one of her teacher's aids

No comments: