Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ice Storm Aftermath

So we had a pretty big ice storm Saturday night. On the way home from the hospital, Blake said there was ice tummbling off people's cars and shattering all over the road. Good thing they all missed him. Everything was covered in ice; our cars, trees, sidewalks, and scariest--the roads. I feel blessed we had a nice warm house to stay in during it--except for the fact that Blake had to drive home in it. We're thankful he made it home safely. Kelsey, Mylee and I decided to go for a stroll the Monday after the storm to check out the damage and enjoy the SUN! Yeah, we like the sun and have been missing it. I pushed my baby in my stroller and Kelsey wanted to push her baby in her stroller. Hence the pictures. Mylee loved the ride. She cooed and talked almost the whole time.

2 comments:

Polly said...

What amazingly cute kids! I love reading about your experiences and seeing all the cute pictures. Thank you for doing this Cami! Love you, Mom

Logan and Tanya said...

Cami,
I love the independence Kelsey's showing...walking her own baby! She's a doll! And I'm glad Blake made it home safely in the ice storm...scary!
Love, Tanya