Parents: Kelsey how many do you want?
Kelsey: I want 5!! (She always wants 5 of everything, it doesn't matter what. Even when i put more than 5 on her plate she says, "No, 5 mom, 5!")
Parents: Kelsey do you need to go to the bathroom?
Kelsey: No, just doing a potty dance.
Kelsey: I'll be right back "k".
Parents: Kelsey it is time to go.
Kelsey: One minute "k".
Parents: Kelsey let me help you.
Kelsey: I can do it by myself! (this response is becomming all too common!)
Activity: Eating dinner
Kelsey: Delicious!
Kelsey: That's awesome!
Parents: Kelsey why don't you go get your pajamas.
Kelsey: My jammy dress?!
Parents: Kelsey did you wash your hands?
Kelsey: Yep, germ cleaner, see! (hand sanitizer)
Kelsey: What's that noise (to almost everything)
Kelsey: Oh! (her response usually when we answer her questions)
Parents: Kelsey can you do...
Kelsey: Sure, Mom, sure (I wish she said this everytime, the only problem is that this statement is usually not followed by an action)
Parents: Kelsey what do you want for breakfast?
Kelsey: EGGS! (usually doesn't want them when I fix them)
Kelsey: Mommy, I want to help me (hasn't quite figured out her pronouns yet)
Kelsey: Mommy, what's her name ("her" is used for both boys and girls, again we need to work on the pronouns)
Kelsey: Mommy, look what I made!
Kelsey: Mommy, watch me! (usually does some sort of twirl or dance move)
Parents: Kelsey do you want....
Kelsey: I don't want it. (or)
Kelsey: No thank you (this is also the response we often get when we ask her to do some sort of chore like clean up her toys--boy these kids are smart!)
Mom is crying or noticaby sad:
Kelsey: Mom, it's okay (as she sits on my lap, looks straight into my face and strokes my head)
Cami: Kelsey where is....
Kelsey: It's in the livingbedroom (most commonly known as the livingroom or family room)
Cami or Blake: Kelsey we shouldn't be doing that.
Kelsey: Sorry!
Parents: Kelsey put it away please.
Kelsey: Sorry!
Parents: Please put it away, don't let me ask you again.
Kelsey: Sorry! (eventually, she does put whatever it is away)
When saying goodbye on the telephone
Kelsey: love you, see you tomorrow!
Parents: Kelsey will you please go....(this command is usually, "Kelsey will you please go to the bathroom?")
Kelsey: Can't I'm busy right now (humm, I wonder where she learned that from, opps!)
Kelsey: Mom, come wipe my bottom
Cami: I can't right now, you can do it, you're a big girl!
Kelsey: Feeding Mylee mom?
2 comments:
Cami,
The one-liners are soo fun. Your blog is so cute- I like the picture in the heading. Hope you are doing well!
Emily
Kelsey it a doll! I love your new header and layout!
Post a Comment