Friday, May 30, 2008

The Dentist and a New Milestone!

Kelsey went to the dentist for the first time on Wednesday! She was a little nervous at first and I had to sit in the chair with her in the beginning, but she warmed up when the dental hygenist showed her how the dentist chair moved up and down. She thought that was pretty cool! The hygenist counted her teeth and gave her a new toothbrush and some floss and then went and got the dentist. I couldn't resist taking pictures :). Doesn't she look so cute! She was such a big girl. Her teeth are healthy and strong.


Mylee officially started crawling yesterday. She is loving the freedom and I am loving a happier baby.
This is a picture taken today at playgroup with Kelsey and all her little girl friends. From left to right, Brooke (turned 3 in October), Georgie (turned 3 in July), Niah (turned 3 in January), Kelsey (turned 3 in Feb.), Addi (will be 3 in June), Rayka (turned 4 in November). They are all such sweet little friends and Kelsey is constantly asking to play with them. We all live right next door to each other except for Niah and she is only 3 or 4 minutes down the road.

Georgie, Brooke and Kelsey riding their bike to play group this morning and Shersti (left) and Miquelle (right) with their kids Jacob, Zack, Macie, and Addi in their strollers. Mylee and I are behind the camera. We had a fun morning.

5 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Looks like fun! You are lucky to have so many friends for the both of you!

Logan and Tanya said...

If you ask me, the hygienist can make it or break the whole dentist experience! Way to go, Kelsey.
Cami, I'm so glad you have some great friends. I'm sure that helps the whole "getting through grad school" scene...so nice to all be in the same boat!
One more thing...Mylee is GORGEOUS! I know I say that every time, but WOW! Maybe it's the close ups or something...

Erin said...

Love the dentist picture! Keep up the good brushing. You can take Mylee for her first exam when her first tooth erupts or definately by age 1. Cute girls!

Emily said...

Your little Mylee sure is looking grown up. She is a real cutie. Yay for crawling!

miquelle and cody said...

cute pictures! I am glad your brought your camera to playgroup!