We went to the corn maize this past Tuesday. It was way fun. We met up with some people in our ward and had a great time. The atmosphere was perfect and the girls had a blast. At first it was a little cold and Mylee wouldn't properly pose for a picture because she kept saying she was " 'old" (cold). Eventually the sun came up though and it was nice. They had lots of pumpkins, farm animals, a lake, windmill, a cow train pulled by a tractor, a hay ride, a corn maize of course and food we opted not to purchase. Kelsey was particularly thrilled by the donkey and commented "Mom I have never seen one of these in real life before!" That donkey must get fed really well because the kids couldn't stop feeding it--Kelsey included. Mylee was particularly interested in the chickens and would laugh when they walked around and made sounds. The pig scared her. I have to say I don't blame her. It was funny though because this particular pig was huge and it kept oinking at us. I can't say I remember a pig oinking at me.

The cow train

Mylee admiring the lake and windmill.

Kelsey and her donkey

They also had a mini corn maize for the kids. Kelsey and Mylee had a great time cruising around, trying to find their way through. Mylee is the one in the white sweatshirt. We opted not to do the big corn maize. I thought that was being a little ambitious with two little girls, one of which that just likes to run away (Mylee). I could just see myself with two wild kids, lost in the maize (no thanks!).
1 comment:
Was this place called "Cornbelly's" because they look pretty similar!
Post a Comment