Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Trail

A local organization hosted a free event featuring a long trail of creatively carved pumpkins. Unfortunately Blake wasn't able to come, but me and the girls had a great time. There were literally hundreds of pumpkins to see along a nice little path inside the Lubbock Arboretum. Mylee wasn't too interested, but after observing Kelsey for a while she finally decided she thought it was cool too. Can't blame the kid though, I had her strapped in a stroller and she wanted to roam around. But sorry, this prego Mommy wasn't going to let that go down in the dark admist hundreds of people without some spousal support :).
























This was the best we could get of Mylee

2 comments:

Monica said...

How fun and what a good idea. I'm so glad you are finding all these festive things to do. I bet you can't wait to see what they do at Christmastime...FUN!

Sam and Carmin said...

I'm impressed with your efforts to get your girls out to the activities, even if you're flying solo. A stroller is what makes it all possible. The pics of the girls in their fairy princess costumes with that gorgeous hair are great. Thanks for sharing!