Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

Kelsey the fairy princess. I LOVE how you can see our temple in the background in this picture!!
Mylee, fairy princess #2. She has to be just like her sister :)

This past Saturday our ward hosted their annual Halloween Party. They had a chili cook-off with all the fixings to go with it and then had hot dogs for the kiddos, which was good. Followed by a yummy dinner there was a little carnival for the kids that the young men and young women put on and then the kids went trunk-or-treating in the church parking lot. Kelsey had a blast. Mylee started off happy, but went downhill as the night progressed. Who knew what was up with her that night? At the carnival they had a bowling, basketball, golf, fishing, and other fun games. Mylee became interested once she found the duck pond and could pick out a duck. Kelsey thought the fishing for prizes game and the bowling game was pretty cool. Trick-or-treating started off rough because I lost Kelsey and Mylee had had enough! Eventually I found Kelsey in her sweet little pink tutu just walking around gathering candy. After about 30 minutes of trunk-or-treating Mylee finally decided it might be cool to get some candy, so we ended our activity with a happy 2-year old--phew!! That silly little girl is so hard to get good pictures of lately, she won't hold still. Kelsey is a pro at picture taking if you haven't noticed :)
Getting ready to go bowling
Going fishing
The duck pond Look I caught a smile on Mylee!!!
Humm, this is sort of cool!
We have to show off the fairy princess hair!!

3 comments:

Monica said...

LOVE the hair...SO PRETTY. This sounds like our trunk or treat on Friday. We will have chili, hot dogs, a carnival with basically the same games, and the trunk or treat. I love festive wards:)

Logan and Tanya said...

Beautiful job on that hair! You are the perfect Mommy of 3 girls! :)

Dionne said...

I love that hair too! Hooray for fairy princesses. Our Pooh and Blue Dinosaur would love to dance with those beautiful fairy princesses!