Friday, June 24, 2011

Correction: MOLLY the Lizzard


I noticed that our lizard was being a little strange last night. She was huddled to one corner and would stand on her hind legs and just fall back and then catch herself before she fell on her back. I had never seen anything like it. She also seemed to be highly agitated. I had put some crickets in her cage and she was having nothing to do with them—unusual. In fact she was doing all she could to get away from them. Blake and I got her out and cleaned her home out, taking all the crickets out.

The next morning I went outside to check on Wally and there were 5 EGGS in HER cage!!! I couldn’t believe it!! We left them in for a couple of days but ended up taking them out because they shriveled up, I’m not sure what happens differently in nature. It was a great learning experience for our girls. My mom suggested we rename her Molly, Kelsey agreed so we did.


No comments: