You leave your 3 year old and 1.5 year old alone together!! I about had a heart attack when I saw it!! Thank goodness Blake was home or I may have rushed to the hospital to meet him there so he could check her out. I had never seen so much blood on a little kid, nonetheless my child!!! She was just fine though, no concussion, no permanent damage. The funny thing too was that Lanaea acted as though nothing happened just minutes after the accident. Once the bleeding stopped I was able to examine her cut and I was surprised at how small it was. Mylee and Lanaea are no longer allowed to be alone together anymore and Mylee was reminded AGAIN NOT to carry her sister.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
This is What Happens When....
You leave your 3 year old and 1.5 year old alone together!! I about had a heart attack when I saw it!! Thank goodness Blake was home or I may have rushed to the hospital to meet him there so he could check her out. I had never seen so much blood on a little kid, nonetheless my child!!! She was just fine though, no concussion, no permanent damage. The funny thing too was that Lanaea acted as though nothing happened just minutes after the accident. Once the bleeding stopped I was able to examine her cut and I was surprised at how small it was. Mylee and Lanaea are no longer allowed to be alone together anymore and Mylee was reminded AGAIN NOT to carry her sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhhhhhh!!!! I thought you were going to say it was like strawberry smoothie or something! I had no idea is was really going to be BLOOD! CAMI! Talk about HEART ATTACK! Glad She's ok.
Post a Comment